Autumn school: computations in motivic homotopy theory
An autumn school on computations in motivic homotopy theory will be held at the University of Regensburg during September 16--20, 2019.
There will be lecture series by
- Marc Hoyois
- Oliver Röndigs
- Kirsten Wickelgren
- Paul Arne Østvær (tentative)
Titles and abstracts for the lecture series will appear soon.
Limited financial travel support is available. Please indicate in your registration if you wish to apply for financial support.
Please register under the following link via Google Forms. If you want to apply for financial support, please complete the registration before June 1st, 2019.
MAP: Points of Interest.
- City of Regensburg: Regensburg is a Unesco World Heritage site that is famous for its well preserved medieval city center and its beautiful Gothic cathedral. Further information can be found here.
- PUBLIC TRANSIT: Local bus system. There are many useful buses typically, but the 6 will suffice for getting to and from the city center and the lecture hall.
- ACCOMMODATION: Regensburg is a tourist destination and we encourage guests to book their rooms as early as possible. Here is a list of hotels in the area:
1. Hotel Kaiserhof am Dom (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
2. Hotel Muenchner Hof (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
3. Hotel Apollo (Near the University, but limited eating options.)
4. Hotel Jakob (In the center, must take a bus to the University.)
5. Hotel Central (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
One can also check the standard alternatives:
- TRAVEL: One can reach the university by following the instructions here.
- INTERNET: Access to Wifi via eduroam is available throughout the mathematics building. We can also provide a temporary guest account through the university for those without eduroam access.