Dates and Location
- The conference will take place during the week April 08-12, 2019 at the University of Regensburg
- Download the poster!
Talks will be held in H 31, registration and coffee breaks in M 103.
Aims and Scope
The schedule of the conference can be found [here]
The registration will take place on XX from 00:00 to 00:00 am in the seminar room M 103 and the first talk will start afterwards at 00:00 am in lecture hall H 31.
The workshop will end on XX at 00:00 pm.
- City of Regensburg: Regensburg is a Unesco World Heritage site that is famous for its well preserved medieval city center and its beautiful Gothic cathedral. Further information can be found here.
MAP: Points of Interest.
PUBLIC TRANSIT: Local bus system. There are many useful buses typically, but the 6 will suffice for getting to and from the city center and the conference hall (nearest stops are either 'An der Kreuzbreite' or 'Neuprull'). There should be signs pointing to the lecture hall. One can also walk from the 'Universitat' bus stop, which is better served by the bus system. The above maps may prove helpful.
ACCOMMODATION: Regensburg is a tourist destination and we encourage guests to book their rooms as early as possible. Here is a list of hotels in the area:
1. Hotel Kaiserhof am Dom (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
2. Hotel Muenchner Hof (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
3. Hotel Apollo (Near the conference, but limited eating options.)
4. Hotel Jakob (In the center, must take a bus to the University.)
5. Hotel Central (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
One can also check the standard alternatives:
- TRAVEL: One can reach the university by following the instructions here.
- INTERNET: Access to eduroam is available throughout the mathematics and biology building. For those without eduroam access we will obtain a temporary guest account through the university.