Dates and Location
- A workshop on Derivators and related topics in homotopy theory will be held at the University of Regensburg during April 09-12, 2019.
- Talks will be held in Lecture Hall H 31, registration and coffee breaks in Seminar Room M 103. See here for the Campus map
Aims and Scope
The aim of the Workshop will be to bring together researchers in the theory of derivators and its applications and discuss developments in this area. This Workshop continues a series of independent regular workshops and schools on derivators, previously held in Prague (2016), Barcelona (2015), and Freiburg (2014).
There will be lecture series by:
- Fernando Muro
- Daniel Fuentes-Keuthan, Magdalena Kedziorek, and Martina Rovelli
The list of speakers will also include:
- Falk Beckert
- Kevin Carlson
- Denis-Charles Cisinski
- Tobias Lenz
- Fosco Loregian
- George Raptis
The detailed schedule of the talks will appear soon.
The Registration will take place on 9 April, 2019 from 09:00 to 10:00 am in the Seminar Room M 103. The first talk will start afterwards at 10:00 am in Lecture Hall H 31.
|10:00 - 11:00||
|11:00 - 11:30||Coffee Break|
|11:30 - 12:30||
|12:30 - 14:00||Lunch||End of Workshop|
|14:00 - 15:00|
|15:00 - 15:30||Coffee Break|
|15:30 - 16:30|
|16:30 - 16:45|
|16:45 - 17:45|
Registration for the Workshop will open soon.
Financial support for the conference has been provided by the SFB 1085: Higher Invariants. Limited funding for financial support towards accommodation and travel expenses is also available.
MAP: Points of Interest.
- City of Regensburg: Regensburg is a Unesco World Heritage site that is famous for its well preserved medieval city center and its beautiful Gothic cathedral. Further information can be found here.
- PUBLIC TRANSIT: Local bus system. There are many useful buses typically, but the 6 will suffice for getting to and from the city center and the conference hall (nearest stops are either 'An der Kreuzbreite' or 'Neuprüll'). There should be signs pointing to the lecture hall. One can also walk from the 'Universität' bus stop, which is better served by the bus system. The above maps may prove helpful.
- ACCOMMODATION: Regensburg is a tourist destination and we encourage guests to book their rooms as early as possible. Here is a list of hotels in the area:
1. Hotel Kaiserhof am Dom (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
2. Hotel Muenchner Hof (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
3. Hotel Apollo (Near the University, but limited eating options.)
4. Hotel Jakob (In the center, must take a bus to the University.)
5. Hotel Central (In the city center, must take a bus to the University.)
One can also check the standard alternatives:
- TRAVEL: One can reach the university by following the instructions here.
- INTERNET: Access to eduroam is available throughout the mathematics building. For those without eduroam access we will obtain a temporary guest account through the university.