Cohomology and Large Scale Geometry
The summer school will take place at the University of Regensburg in Regensburg, Germany from 27th until 31th of July 2015.
We will study cohomological methods in large scale geometry and geometric group theory. There will be three mini-courses and additional invited talks.
- Hyperbolicity and bounded cohomology
Roberto Frigerio (University of Pisa)
- Property (T) and large scale geometry
Piotr Nowak (University of Warsaw)
- L2-Betti numbers of discrete and non-discrete groups
Roman Sauer (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology)
If you want to participate, please fill out the following form: Registration Form.
Limited financial support is provided by SFB 1085: Higher Invariants. You can apply for financial support via the registration form.
- ACCOMMODATION: Help will be provided in finding accommodation.
- TRAVEL: In order to reach the university kindly follow the instructions here.
- INTERNET: Access to eduroam is available throughout the mathematics building.
If you have any questions, please contact one of the organisers: